At your request, ListenLoop can make a set of ads for your ABM campaign. Below is the process we use:
- Send me a mood board of designs you like (3-5 designs is good enough). You can get ideas by going to moat.com and searching for competitors or brands you like.
- Send any prior banner ads your team has used to get a sense for design elements that you like.
- Send your company’s brand guidelines (color palettes, logo in SVG/EPS, etc.)
- ListenLoop will take your mood board and return initial drafts of 2-3 design concepts in one size, usually 160×600.
- You’ll give us feedback on the concepts, including a rank of your favorite designs.
- We’ll return another iteration based on your feedback. We’ll repeat these steps until we finalize the layout.
- You’ll finalize the copy for the creative, and we’ll keep the template on file should you want to crank out more variations in the future.
- We’ll deliver final ad images in these supported sizes:
Wide Skyscraper: 300×600
Medium Rectangle: 300×250
Mobile Interstitial: 320×480
Large Mobile Banner: 320×100
Mobile Leaderboard: 320×50
We will use the following Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) Universal Ad Package for your creative: